Apr 30, 2014

Trying New Things

Often I never have time to play. And play is where I think most people tend to grow because in many cases they're totally free of constraints and the result of play. These pieces represent a certain amount of play and experimenting...some started out as just wanting to try color odd color palettes others were just to see how much further I could take something.

Still wished I could do more. A lot of my time is caught up in Production Art on my own projects and that is Craftsman work. It's great for building finesse and motor skills but creatively it can be soul-sucking over long periods of time.

=s=

2 comments:

thad r said...

Love the colors in the winged swordsman one

Anonymous said...

can you show another artist the way???? awesomeness is so far away but attainable with guidance. lovya